Comprehensive Services Available at Your Maple Ridge Eye Doctor: Maple Ridge Eye Care
At Maple Ridge Eye Care, our team provides comprehensive eye care to our patients. When it comes to protecting your vision and eye health, you’ll appreciate the dedication that our team offers. Call your Maple Ridge eye doctor for all of your eye care and vision needs.
Trust Your Local Optometrist for Any Eye Care Needs
As a full-service eye care provider, Maple Ridge Eye Care can help you to protect your vision and eye health, work to prevent illness and vision loss, diagnose conditions that can occur, and treat them to the best level possible. Talk to your optometrist for any eye care you need including these conditions and diseases:
- Astigmatism - This condition occurs in many people, creating vision limitations. Astigmatism is caused by having an irregularly shaped cornea which distorts your ability to see clearly. In many cases, we can provide eyeglasses and contact lenses that can help you to overcome any vision limitation you have as a result of this condition.
- Glaucoma - One of the most common conditions to impact the eyes, glaucoma occurs as a result of high pressure in the eyes themselves. When this happens, the high pressure creates damage to the optic nerve. This worsens over time and can lead to permanent blindness. We can work with you to limit this progression.
- Hyperopia (Farsightedness) - Individuals who have this condition are able to see objects at a distance easier than they can see objects up close. This is a condition often diagnosed in childhood, though it can occur at any age. It can also worsen over time. We can diagnose and offer corrective lenses to treat this condition.
- Diabetic Retinopathy - Those who suffer from this condition will have damage to the eye structure and vision as a result of untreated or uncontrolled diabetes. Anyone diagnosed with diabetes should have at least annual exams to ensure their eyes remain protected.
- Macular Degeneration - The most common condition to cause sight loss in individuals as they age, macular degeneration is the deterioration of the macula, the central area of the eye which controls visual acuity. This causes central vision loss. While there is no outright cure for macular degeneration, the earlier the disease can be diagnosed, the more its progression can be delayed or vision can even be improved.
- Amblyopia - Individuals, often children, are diagnosed with this condition when they have limited or no vision in one eye due to a miscommunication between the brain and eyes. Treatment options may be available.
- Floaters and Flashes - If you suffer from any changes to your vision, or you see floaters or flashes, it is important to contact our team. This could indicate a disease or condition requiring care.
- Computer Vision Syndrome - If you spend a lot of time in front of a digital screen, you may develop a condition that limits vision clarity and, in many cases, causes eye strain. We can help you overcome this limitation.
Protect Your Vision by Making an Appointment with Your Maple Ridge Eye Doctor Today!
Put your trust in Maple Ridge Eye Care. You can schedule a consultation for any eye condition or vision need with your Maple Ridge eye doctor by calling us at 604-463-4469.